Our home grown celebration of craft beer is just around the corner and we’d love you to be involved in the Third Annual Reno Craft Beer Week, June 2-10, 2017. We hope to make this year’s RCBW better than ever with a wider variety of events, both geographically and thematically, throughout the week.
We will attract beer geeks, ale rookies and culinary adventurists while serving as a showcase for Northern Nevada’s breweries, restaurants, pubs, businesses and experiences with ties to our craft beer community in partnership with the Nevada Craft Brewers Association.
We plan to again kickoff with the biggest little home brew competition Backwash on Friday June 2, and close with the NCBA CollaBREWation Gala in downtown Sparks on Saturday, June 10.
New Sponsorship Programs for 2017
In 2017 we plan to create a more collaborative, synergistic schedule of compelling events.
- A per-event listing fee with greater exposure for venues that host more than one event
- Increased casino resort presence with events and room block promotions
- Educational presentations from well-known brewers
- More Collaborative beers brewed specifically for Reno Craft Beer Week
- A new emphasis on the VIP program
Sponsorship and Advertising Packages
All sponsorship levels include:
- Event promotion on renocraftbeerweek.com
- Calendar listing of each event inclduing Googe Map Overlay
- Logo and link on sponsors page
- Listing of all your events in the RCBW pocket guide
Basic Sponsorship: $249/$199 for Founders and NCBA Members
Crystal Pint: $550
- Quarter Page Ad in print special section
- 2 event write-ups in Facebook pages
- Highlighted event in print insert
- Rotating web ad/link
- Poster logo
HOT SPOT Pewter Mug: $750
This reasonably priced package not only gives you a chance to be a part of the celebration, it allows you to get your RCBW event featured to keep everyone talking! Available to an individual bar, restaurant, club, or location hosting events during RCBW, Hot Spot Sponsorship entitles you t0
- Your linked logo displayed as a Hot Spot Sponsor on the home page on the RCBW web site
- Descriptive listings of up to four of your events on the official RCBW calendar insert
- Access to discounted co-op advertising opportunities – Inclusion in social media
- Two social media posts through RCBW accounts during the following year dedicated to your business for the purpose of promoting events or other news as desired
- Listing in Hot Spots story on News/Blog Post
- Logo on poster
- Two tickets to Backwash
Marquee Event Sponsorship – $2,500—$3,000
Sponsorship level entitles you to: –
- Own one of the days of RCBW with your featured event, with heightened exposure on the website and advertising
- Access for your chef/bartender/brewer/founder/beverage manager to participate in RCBW events during the week, including panel discussions, tasting events, etc. –
- Your linked logo displayed as a Marquee Event Sponsor on the home page on the RCBW website (www.renocraftbeerweek.com)
- Your logo listed as a Marquee Event Sponsor in RCBW printed advertising (pocket guide)
- Descriptive listings of up to five additional events on the official RCBW calendar
- Access to discounted co-op advertising opportunities – Inclusion and emphasis in social media and public relations opportunities
- Four social media posts through RCBW accounts during the following year dedicated to your business for the purpose of promoting events or other news as desired
- Inclusion on the RCBW 2017 official decal/coaster
- Four tickets to Backwash & booth space
- News/blog story on event
Requires participation in RCBW VIP program
Event Listing – $50/event
This highly affordable entry-level package is a “no-brainer” for any beer related event. How can you not get in on this? Venues can purchase as many event listings as they desire, but they may want to consider the Hot Spot Sponsorship if they plan on celebrating multiple events throughout RCBW. The Event Listing entitles you to:
- One event listing of your choice on the official RCBW calendar including Google Map overlay
- Pocket Guide Listing
- Recognized as a sanctioned participant of RCBW 2017
- Title Sponsorship: Negotiated
Be a VIP Sponsor. Get on board.
The Reno Craft Beer Week VIP Program brings the aficionados and week-long celebrants to your door step. Get on the A-list by offering early entry, discounts or special tastings to our VIP members. VIPs will also be receiving a t-shirt and commemorative glassware. A simple way for you to create more buzz for your Craft Beer Week event and a call out on the RCBW website.
In order to keep RCBW fun and entertaining for attendees we have some event guidelines that need to be met in order to participate.
- Events should be focused on craft beer brands and brewers. Please focus on local and regional craft beer.
- Events need to unique, engaging, educational, entertaining and/or a departure from the norm.
The event does not have to be large, but it does have to be beer-related and add something to Beer Week. For example, $1 off pints or happy hour specials are not something we think adds value to Beer Week.
Sponsorships are given on a first-PAID, first-serve basis.
Don Vetter at 775.848.0670 or
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kurt Hoge at 775.232.8838 or
email at email@example.com